Cyber Security – Self-Defense in the Digital Age
Available in these formats
Narrated by Jesse Goldhammer of the UC Berkeley School of Information and Center for Long-Term Cybersecurity, this easy-to-understand course covers the most common and dangerous threats you face in the virtual world. It provides best practices you can implement today to help you and your company stay safer online.
Every employee with online access needs to know about safeguarding your systems and networks. Just one click on a malicious link in an email or visit to a fake website can provide access for cybercriminals, risking tremendous financial loss and downtime, release of trade secrets or sensitive data, and damage to your organization’s reputation.
What will you learn?
- How to manage cyber risks
- How to distinguish between and handle spam, ransomware and malware
- Password best practices
- When to use VPN’s, encryption and 2-factor authentication
- Software and hardware precautions
- Defending against social engineering attacks