Safe Electrical Work Practices and The 2018 CSA Z462
Available in these formats
For Canadian facilities!
This video explains the important changes and updates contained in the 2018 CSA Z462 and discusses how electrical workers can be protected from both the shock hazard and arc-flash hazard presented by exposed energized parts.
- The elements of an electrical safety program
- Conducting risk assessment and control procedures
- Establishing and verifying an electrically safe working condition
- The two approach boundaries for shock protection
- Determining the proper Arc-flash Boundary
- Clothing and protective equipment required by each of the four Arc Flash PPE categories
- When energized work is allowed and when an energized work permit is required
For the OSHA NFPA 70e please see
Safe Electrical Work Practices – NFPA 70E 2018 Item #4891
Download English Leader Guide