Safety Showers and Eye Washes in the Laboratory
Available in these formats
Employees may never need a safety shower or an eye wash… but if they do, knowing where they are located, and the proper procedures for using them, can prevent serious injury or possibly even save a life.
Safety Showers and Eye Washes in the Laboratory review the correct ways to use this equipment, and emphasize the need for quick action after a chemical splash or spill in a laboratory.
Topics covered in these products include:
- Getting to eye washes and safety showers in an emergency
- Operating showers and eye washes
- Exposure to corrosive substances
- Testing eye wash and shower equipment
- Using showers and eye washes properly